Car plows into Southwest Side nail salon, injures 3
August 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured Tuesday when a car plowed through the front of a Southwest Side nail salon.
It happened near 47th and Kedzie. The crash left a gaping hole in the front wall of the business.
The driver was injured as were two people who were working inside the salon, who were struck by glass and debris.
None of the injuries appears to be serious.
It's not clear what may have caused the driver to hit the salon.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 20 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 23 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 45 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 39 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos