Car plows into Southwest Side nail salon, injures 3
August 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured Tuesday when a car plowed through the front of a Southwest Side nail salon.
It happened near 47th and Kedzie. The crash left a gaping hole in the front wall of the business.
The driver was injured as were two people who were working inside the salon, who were struck by glass and debris.
None of the injuries appears to be serious.
It's not clear what may have caused the driver to hit the salon.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 9 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 45 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 31 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows 48 min ago
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas 15 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
9 min ago