Car plows into Southwest Side nail salon, injures 3
August 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people were injured Tuesday when a car plowed through the front of a Southwest Side nail salon.
It happened near 47th and Kedzie. The crash left a gaping hole in the front wall of the business.
The driver was injured as were two people who were working inside the salon, who were struck by glass and debris.
None of the injuries appears to be serious.
It's not clear what may have caused the driver to hit the salon.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 47 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash 14 min ago
- Quarry to resume operations following McCook earthquake 3 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice 47 min ago
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
47 min ago