Chicago Lawn robberies trigger police warning
August 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police issued a warning Wednesday about several robberies this week in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
Authorities say two robberies happened Monday in the 3100-block of West 64th Street.
In each case, two or three male offenders approached victims and took their personal property by physical force.
The suspects said to be between 18 and 28 years old.
Police are urging residents to be aware of their surroundings.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted 2 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- 7 in :77
28 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten,...
2 min ago