Wheaton, Buffalo Grove school districts begin school year
August 21, 2013 (WLS) -- More suburban school districts are in their first day of the new school year on Wednesday.
Students in west suburban Wheaton Community District 200 are now back in class.
Many parents escorted their children to Washington Elementary earlier Wednesday morning.
It's the first day of school in northwest suburban Buffalo Grove, and plenty of teenagers at Buffalo Grove High School dressed cool for Wednesday's hot weather.
local, linda yu
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping