Chicago area sees first 90-degree day in month
August 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Temperatures across Chicago have the chance to reach into the 90s on Wednesday afternoon for the first time since July 19.
Around 2 p.m. Wednesday, ABC7 meteorologist Mike Caplan said that Midway and O'Hare airports were both reporting temperatures of 90 degrees.
The average highs for Wednesday across the Chicago area are expected to range from the high 80s to low 90s, before a cold front lowers temperatures back into the 80s for the weekend.
The Chicago area remains under an air quality alert through midnight on Wednesday.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
28 min ago