Red dash raises heart disease awareness
August 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- You see all sorts of unusual things in Chicago, and Thursday night was no exception.
Dozens of people dressed in red ran around the Picasso statue at Daley Plaza.
They want to make people aware that heart disease is the number one killer of women.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 57 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...