Quinn attends Pullman Park job fair
Augsut 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Several stores in the new Pullman Park retail development are scheduled to open next month and Saturday people hoping to find work attended a job fair.
Governor Pat Quinn attended the event at Corliss High School.
The development is creating nearly 600 jobs in the Pullman and Roseland area.
pat quinn, local
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 1 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 49 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 45 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 56 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos