Dads' parade provides positive role models
August 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago public school students go back to class Monday morning and Saturday dads determined to help their children excel took part in the Million Father March Parade.
The mission of this parade is to provide a positive path for boys.
Participants include male role models such as grandfathers, big brothers and family friends.
Some signed up to spend ten hours volunteering at a school.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 2 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 20 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 11 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home