Group protests in Loop against Syrian war
August 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of people gather in the Loop to protest the latest attacks in Syria's civil war.
Sunday's rally comes in response the Syrian government's latest attack upon its people in which chemical weapons were allegedly used.
The group Doctors Without Borders says 3,600 patients with neuro-toxic symptoms were treated on Wednesday, the day of the alleged attack, 355 of them died.
The Syrian government denies they used chemical weapons.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 49 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges 40 min ago
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD