First speed cameras go live Monday
Monday, August 26, 2013
August 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's first speed camera goes live Monday near Gompers Park.
More are being put up on the city's West and South Sides.
Tickets range between $35 and $100.
For now, those caught speeding will get a warning in the mail. After a month, the real fines kick in.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
ABC7Chicago.com News Links