Mobile teaches kids health lessons
August 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Amid the sunny fun of Navy Pier Sunday a gentle lesson was had for kids on the importance of getting regular medical check-ups.
A traveling "Health Mobile" stopped at the pier to do simulated health screenings on kid's dolls, stuffed animals, and toys.
The goal is to get kids comfortable visiting their doctor and making smart health choices.
The project is sponsored by Disney, the parent company of ABC7.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 25 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
18 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos