Mobile teaches kids health lessons
August 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Amid the sunny fun of Navy Pier Sunday a gentle lesson was had for kids on the importance of getting regular medical check-ups.
A traveling "Health Mobile" stopped at the pier to do simulated health screenings on kid's dolls, stuffed animals, and toys.
The goal is to get kids comfortable visiting their doctor and making smart health choices.
The project is sponsored by Disney, the parent company of ABC7.
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep freeze
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area