Mobile teaches kids health lessons
August 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Amid the sunny fun of Navy Pier Sunday a gentle lesson was had for kids on the importance of getting regular medical check-ups.
A traveling "Health Mobile" stopped at the pier to do simulated health screenings on kid's dolls, stuffed animals, and toys.
The goal is to get kids comfortable visiting their doctor and making smart health choices.
The project is sponsored by Disney, the parent company of ABC7.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation