Chicago again turned into 'Transformers' set
August 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Expect random street and sidewalk closures to continue around Grant Park until about 11 p.m. Sunday so that film crews can get the shots they need for the Transformers sequel.
Crews were spotted shooting scenes around Millennium Park Sunday afternoon.
No sighting yet of the film's star, Mark Wahlberg.
Shooting is expected to wrap in early October.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 20 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Decorating Pies
41 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos