Meth bust: Chicago police recover 5 gallons at Wellington and Central
August 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police carried out a big meth bust on the city's Northwest Side.
Officers recovered five gallons of meth from a home at Wellington and Central.
Police say they found the drugs while executing a search warrant.
A hazardous materials team was called out, but there was no fire or explosion.
- 4 children shot on South Side 1 min ago
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout