Meth bust: Chicago police recover 5 gallons at Wellington and Central
August 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police carried out a big meth bust on the city's Northwest Side.
Officers recovered five gallons of meth from a home at Wellington and Central.
Police say they found the drugs while executing a search warrant.
A hazardous materials team was called out, but there was no fire or explosion.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 18 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
18 min ago