Thieves targeting South Side CTA parking lots
August 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are warning motorists who use South Side CTA parking lots about an increase in thefts from vehicles.
Police say the parked vehicles are damaged and property has been taken from inside.
Cars have been broken into near the Orange Line stop in the 5100 block of South Pulaski Road.
The thefts happened between Aug. 5 and Aug. 20.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area