Man allegedly fondled himself, made lewd comments on CTA bus
August 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say a man made lewd comments to a CTA driver as he fondled himself on the Homan Street bus.
The incident occurred on August 3. Police said the man made sexual comments to a female passenger and female bus driver while he was fondling himself. The bus driver exited the bus at the end of the line, and the man followed, police said.
The Chicago Police Department issued a community alert about the incident on August 26, 2013.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 7 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 15 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery 33 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 39 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
12 min ago
- 7 in 77
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
7 min ago