Police search for missing Hobart man, 68
August 27, 2013 (HOBART, Ind.) (WLS) -- The Hobart Police Department is searching for a 68-year-old Hobart man.
Edward Morillon was reported missing around noon Monday. Morillion was last seen in the area of the 3800-block of East 69th Avenue in Hobart, which is near the intersection of 69th Avenue and Colorado Street.
Morillon has numerous medical issues and a diminished mental capacity, police say.
Morillon is Hispanic, 5'9", 160 lbs. His hair is black with a grey goatee, and he has brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black shirt with white writing, black shoes and black pants.
Anyone with information about Morillon or his whereabouts is urged to call 911 or the Hobart Police Department at 219-942-1125
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 12 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- Standoff suspect may be man wanted in Ga....
24 min ago
- Police chase, standoff closes Lake Shore...
41 min ago
- Officer injured in LSD crash following...
51 min ago