Police search for missing Hobart man, 68
August 27, 2013 (HOBART, Ind.) (WLS) -- The Hobart Police Department is searching for a 68-year-old Hobart man.
Edward Morillon was reported missing around noon Monday. Morillion was last seen in the area of the 3800-block of East 69th Avenue in Hobart, which is near the intersection of 69th Avenue and Colorado Street.
Morillon has numerous medical issues and a diminished mental capacity, police say.
Morillon is Hispanic, 5'9", 160 lbs. His hair is black with a grey goatee, and he has brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black shirt with white writing, black shoes and black pants.
Anyone with information about Morillon or his whereabouts is urged to call 911 or the Hobart Police Department at 219-942-1125
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 50 min ago
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 38 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
50 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
48 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
18 min ago