Bridgeport shooting kills 1, injures 2
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting left one person dead and two others injured in the Bridgeport neighborhood.
Chicago police say gunfire erupted along the 3800-block of South Halsted Street shortly before 3 a.m. Saturday.
The victim who was killed is described as a 21-year-old male. The other two injured victims also were male.
Police were investigating at the scene Saturday morning.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 49 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake