Bridgeport shooting kills 1, injures 2
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting left one person dead and two others injured in the Bridgeport neighborhood.
Chicago police say gunfire erupted along the 3800-block of South Halsted Street shortly before 3 a.m. Saturday.
The victim who was killed is described as a 21-year-old male. The other two injured victims also were male.
Police were investigating at the scene Saturday morning.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap