Bridgeport shooting kills 1, injures 2
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting left one person dead and two others injured in the Bridgeport neighborhood.
Chicago police say gunfire erupted along the 3800-block of South Halsted Street shortly before 3 a.m. Saturday.
The victim who was killed is described as a 21-year-old male. The other two injured victims also were male.
Police were investigating at the scene Saturday morning.
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan 22 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 42 min ago
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire 14 min ago
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say 15 min ago
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension 53 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 To Go, December 4, 2013
17 min ago