CTA says it has fixed Ventra fare card glitch
August 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Wednesday, the Chicago Transit Authority said it has updated the Ventra fare card system after some students reported problems with their cards.
Some students said their card showed a zero balance even after they loaded money into the cards.
The CTA says the glitch was caused on the first day because there were so many people downloading at the same time.
Students got their Ventra cards early.
The full Ventra rollout is scheduled to start September 9.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 5 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break 21 min ago
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin 55 min ago
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 15 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
5 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
21 min ago