Woodstock man accused in 6th rape
August 28, 2013 (WOODSTOCK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A McHenry County man is now facing charges in connection with the alleged rape of a sixth woman he met online.
Charles Oliver of Woodstock is being held on a $3.5 million bond. Prosecutors say he met the alleged victim through an online escort service, tied her up, pushed her down the stairs and forced her to have sex with him.
Oliver is also being accused of threatening the victim's mother on social media.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 1 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos