Gas leak forces assisted living evacuations, no injuries
August 29, 2013 (HUNTLEY, Ill.) (WLS) -- A gas leak in far northwest suburban Huntley has forced officials to evacuate an assisted living facility as a precaution.
No one was injured.
The residents were taken by buses to the village hall until crews are able to cap the leak.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 13 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary 49 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
11 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
13 min ago