Sketch released in Frankfort home invasion
August 29, 2013 (FRANKFORT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Three armed men entered a home in Frankfort, where they were confronted by the homeowner.
Police released a sketch of one of the suspects; the other two wore bandanas. Witnesses said one of the men had a knife and another may have had a gun.
Officials believe they entered the home in the 1000-block of Prestwick Drive around 5:45 a.m. Thursday through an unsecured door. Police were called, and the offenders fled in a white, four-door Toyota or Lexus.
local, evelyn holmes
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cops: Woman, 51, who hit 3 cars in West Loop was high 30 min ago
- Chicagoan dies in 1-car Skokie tree crash 26 min ago
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins 43 min ago
- Ex-Benedictine monk pleads guilty to child abduction charge
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating...
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery