3 charged with killing man, stuffing body in Englewood garbage can
August 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people have now been charged in one of Englewood's most recent murders.
On Monday, the body of Ernest Pritchett III, 51, was found stuffed in a trash can on the 700-block of West 61st Street.
Bryan Perkins, 28, and two teenagers face murder charges. Prosecutors allege Perkins initiated the fatal beating by hitting Pritchett with a post because of an unpaid debt.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 43 min ago
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 31 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
22 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
43 min ago
- Trio of new distilleries open in Chicago
32 min ago