Protests held against US action in Syria
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- People opposed to military action in Syria held protests in Chicago and across the country.
The protests were sponsored by the Answer Coaltion. A spokesperson says a strike against Syria would be a "new lawless and reckless act of aggression."
And he says the potential for a wider war is very real.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois 26 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T 30 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct 10 min ago
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77
42 min ago
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
26 min ago