Man shot in head in Old Town
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are searching the area for a gunman after a man was shot in the head Saturday afternoon in the 1200 block of North Orleans in the Old Town neighborhood.
The victim is believed to be in his 20s. He was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in critical condition.
Chicago police are searching the area for the gunman.
chicago violence, local
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation