Teen critical after Uptown shooting
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager is in critical condition after a shooting Saturday night in the Uptown neighborhood.
It happened shortly after six o'clock in the 1000 block of West Wilson.
According to the Chicago Fire Department a 16-year-old boy was shot in the head. Police say a man in his 20s was struck in the wrist.
Investigators say both victims have known gang affiliations but it is unclear if the shooting was gang related.
chicago violence, local
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD