Zumba founder fitness concert at Navy Pier
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The man who founded Zumba was in Chicago Saturday night, leading one really large class.
Beto Perez was joined by celebrity instructors from around the world for a fitness concert at Navy Pier.
Zumba fans of all ages got to see the man who started it all while working up a sweat.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 9 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 48 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 14 min ago
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor 29 min ago
- 7 in :77