Zumba founder fitness concert at Navy Pier
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The man who founded Zumba was in Chicago Saturday night, leading one really large class.
Beto Perez was joined by celebrity instructors from around the world for a fitness concert at Navy Pier.
Zumba fans of all ages got to see the man who started it all while working up a sweat.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand