Naked man who smashed car window Tasered by police
SeptembeR 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A naked man was allegedly high on drugs when he jumped on and shattered the window of a Mercedes on the Near West Side.
It happened in the 1400-block of West Randolph Street Friday night.
Twenty-two-year old Sam Schauer of Massachusetts is facing several charges.
When police tried to arrest him, Schauer reportedly became combative. So, police used a Taser on him.
Police say he may have been under the influence of narcotics.
Schauer is due in court September 27.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 27 min ago
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13 32 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side 11 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 57 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- 7 in 77
26 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
27 min ago