Naked man who smashed car window Tasered by police
SeptembeR 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A naked man was allegedly high on drugs when he jumped on and shattered the window of a Mercedes on the Near West Side.
It happened in the 1400-block of West Randolph Street Friday night.
Twenty-two-year old Sam Schauer of Massachusetts is facing several charges.
When police tried to arrest him, Schauer reportedly became combative. So, police used a Taser on him.
Police say he may have been under the influence of narcotics.
Schauer is due in court September 27.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 58 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 50 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push 11 min ago
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy 25 min ago
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
43 min ago