Vidal Martinez, 20, charged in Bridgeport shooting that killed Daniel Ortiz, 21,
September 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Cicero man is charged with first-degree murder after a man was shot to death at a Bridgeport party over the weekend.
Police say Vidal Martinez opened fire at a part around 3 a.m. Saturday in the 3800-block of South Halsted. Daniel Ortiz was shot in the chest. He died.
Three other men were wounded. One remains in critical condition.
Martinez faces several charges.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial 4 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
35 min ago