Vidal Martinez, 20, charged in Bridgeport shooting that killed Daniel Ortiz, 21,
September 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Cicero man is charged with first-degree murder after a man was shot to death at a Bridgeport party over the weekend.
Police say Vidal Martinez opened fire at a part around 3 a.m. Saturday in the 3800-block of South Halsted. Daniel Ortiz was shot in the chest. He died.
Three other men were wounded. One remains in critical condition.
Martinez faces several charges.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 7 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 51 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds