Man accused in campground beating
September 2, 2013 (PIERCETON, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Glenwood man is facing felony battery charges after a woman is severely beaten at a campground in Indiana.
The incident happened around 11 Sunday morning at Jellystone Campground in Pierceton which is near Fort Wayne.
Michael Patrick Zimny, 54, is accused of beating a 24-year-old woman after a dispute over the use of a dryer at the laundry facility.
The woman was transported to a hospital in critical condition.
Zimny is currently being held without bond.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 2 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 3 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
2 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
3 min ago