Dog falls 43 stories from Loop high-rise, dies
September 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A dog fell 43 stories to its death from a Loop high-rise in the 300 block of South Water Street.
Police are investigating. They say it's not clear if the dog was thrown or if it jumped from the 43rd floor unit on Wednesday morning.
The animal was found in the street in front of the building by the doorman, who recognized it as belonging to owners on the 43rd floor.
chicago news, local
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation