Dog falls 43 stories from Loop high-rise, dies
September 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A dog fell 43 stories to its death from a Loop high-rise in the 300 block of South Water Street.
Police are investigating. They say it's not clear if the dog was thrown or if it jumped from the 43rd floor unit on Wednesday morning.
The animal was found in the street in front of the building by the doorman, who recognized it as belonging to owners on the 43rd floor.
chicago news, local
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building 22 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 10 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 15 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 13 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery 6 min ago
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 42 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos