Deion Dillard turns himself in for theft of 300 iPads from Drake Elementary
September 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another person has been charged in the theft of more than 300 iPads from the Drake Elementary School in Chicago.
Deion Dillard, 18, turned himself into police on Wednesday. He is charged with burglary.
Dillard is the 11th person charged in the theft.
The others are a 25-year-old man and nine teenagers.
chicago news, local
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos