Deion Dillard turns himself in for theft of 300 iPads from Drake Elementary
September 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another person has been charged in the theft of more than 300 iPads from the Drake Elementary School in Chicago.
Deion Dillard, 18, turned himself into police on Wednesday. He is charged with burglary.
Dillard is the 11th person charged in the theft.
The others are a 25-year-old man and nine teenagers.
chicago news, local
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos