Cary paint plant Fox Valley Systems cited for 26 OSHA violations after March explosion, fire
Thursday, September 05, 2013
September 5, 2013 (CARY, Ill.) (WLS) -- OSHA cited Fox Valley Systems for 26 safety violations after three workers were seriously injured during an explosion and fire at the Cary, Ill., plant.
- PHOTOS: Cary industrial park fire
Federal investigators say they found blocked exits at the paint plant that prevented workers from making a quick escape during the fire on March 6.
OSHA proposed a $262,000 fine.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 57 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert 52 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 34 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
34 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
57 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
52 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links