Cary paint plant Fox Valley Systems cited for 26 OSHA violations after March explosion, fire
Thursday, September 05, 2013
September 5, 2013 (CARY, Ill.) (WLS) -- OSHA cited Fox Valley Systems for 26 safety violations after three workers were seriously injured during an explosion and fire at the Cary, Ill., plant.
- PHOTOS: Cary industrial park fire
Federal investigators say they found blocked exits at the paint plant that prevented workers from making a quick escape during the fire on March 6.
OSHA proposed a $262,000 fine.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 14 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back 57 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues 53 min ago
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913 19 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
14 min ago
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
22 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a...
57 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links