George Huff, 24, arrested for allegedly selling fake Bears tickets
September 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man was arrested for selling counterfeit Bears tickets.
George Huff was arrested Thursday after trying to sell four counterfeit tickets for $600.
Police say the 24-year-old also sold four fake Bears tickets to a victim last month, and sold two counterfeit Blackhawks tickets to another victim back in May.
Huff has been charged with three counts of forgery.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25...
4 min ago