Police: Teen male stabbed to death in Sauk Village home
September 8, 2013 (SAUK VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are investigating after a teenage boy was stabbed to death at his south suburban home.
It happened Saturday afternoon just before1:00 p.m. in Sauk Village.
The 17-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the hospital.
His death has been ruled a homicide.
Police have not released details about the stabbing.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 45 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 33 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 15 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
43 min ago