Police: Teen male stabbed to death in Sauk Village home
September 8, 2013 (SAUK VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are investigating after a teenage boy was stabbed to death at his south suburban home.
It happened Saturday afternoon just before1:00 p.m. in Sauk Village.
The 17-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the hospital.
His death has been ruled a homicide.
Police have not released details about the stabbing.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 32 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 7 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 34 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 50 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan 50 min ago
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
32 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
50 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos