Police: Teen male stabbed to death in Sauk Village home
September 8, 2013 (SAUK VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police are investigating after a teenage boy was stabbed to death at his south suburban home.
It happened Saturday afternoon just before1:00 p.m. in Sauk Village.
The 17-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the hospital.
His death has been ruled a homicide.
Police have not released details about the stabbing.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet 22 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 25 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77
37 min ago
- Divvy Week kicks off in Chicago
59 min ago