Firefighter reportedly hurt battling South Side restaurant blaze at 105th and Ewing
September 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A firefighter reportedly was injured at a building fire Monday morning.
It happened early near 105th Street and Ewing. The firefighter was on the roof of a restaurant that caught fire.
There were reports that he was injured while on the roof, and that prompted an emergency call with dozens of firefighters rushing to the building to help rescue him.
Later Monday morning, there was no word on his condition.
more on this breaking story as the information becomes available.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...