Divvy bike station installed outside United Center
September 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There's an environment-friendly option for transportation the next time you head to the United Center for a game or concert.
A new Divvy bike station is now installed right outside of the Madhouse on Madison.
The mascots of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks were on hand for the opening ceremony.
Benny the Bull and Tommy Hawk even tried out the Divvy bikes.
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire 2 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed 38 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash
- Quarry to resume operations following McCook earthquake
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 48 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- Starbucks to allow customers to tip via app 23 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
11 min ago