Divvy bike station installed outside United Center
September 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There's an environment-friendly option for transportation the next time you head to the United Center for a game or concert.
A new Divvy bike station is now installed right outside of the Madhouse on Madison.
The mascots of the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks were on hand for the opening ceremony.
Benny the Bull and Tommy Hawk even tried out the Divvy bikes.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 44 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days 8 min ago
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained 34 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
44 min ago