Waukegan storage garage collapses
September 15, 2013 (WAUKEGAN, Ill.) (WLS) -- A building has collapsed in far north suburban Waukegan.
The brick structure, which police describe as a storage garage, collapsed Sunday evening and caused limited damage to a home next door.
Police say the building was unoccupied and there have been no injuries reported.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 58 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 46 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 28 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
56 min ago