TCF bank robbery suspects shown in surveillance photo
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say they are looking for two men who robbed a TCF bank branch at gunpoint.
Surveillance photos show the two suspects at the bank in the 2300-block of North Harlem Monday shortly after 11 a.m.
The suspects showed handguns and then took off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Both were wearing baseball caps, hooded sweatshirts and surgical masks over their faces.
The FBIi is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 16 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 45 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 29 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds