TCF bank robbery suspects shown in surveillance photo
September 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say they are looking for two men who robbed a TCF bank branch at gunpoint.
Surveillance photos show the two suspects at the bank in the 2300-block of North Harlem Monday shortly after 11 a.m.
The suspects showed handguns and then took off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Both were wearing baseball caps, hooded sweatshirts and surgical masks over their faces.
The FBIi is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 6 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 3 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 46 min ago
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos