March of Dimes honors health leaders in Rosemont
September 17, 2013 (ROSEMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- The March of Dimes honored leaders who work to improve the health of babies.
The group held its 16th annual Jonas Salk Health Leadership Awards Dinner in Rosemont.
Six companies, healthcare providers and individuals were recognized for their outstanding leadership in infant health.
ABC7's Linda Yu emceed the event.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 34 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer 24 min ago
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party 12 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
34 min ago