Missing Grundy County boy Trevor Russell found safe
September 18, 2013 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- Missing Grundy county boy Trevor Russell was found safe Wednesday.
The 13-year old was reported missing on Monday in Morris, Ill. Grundy County officials have not released any details, but said the boy was safe.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 39 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All