Georgia triple-murder suspect may be in Chicago
September 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man who is suspected of murdering three people in Georgia may be headed to Chicago.
Investigators say Robert Bell,33, is considered armed, dangerous and currently on the run.
Bell is accused of murdering a 34-year-old woman, her 12-year-old son and 19-year-old godson. A fourth gunshot victim is expected to survive.
Investigators say that bell was living with the victims near Atlanta. The homeowner let Bell stay in the home as an act of charity.
Bell has a previous Chicago address and an address in Joliet. He has been arrested in Illinois multiple times.
"We're considering him armed and dangerous; we do believe we have recovered the murder weapon," said Jake Smith of the Gwinnett County Police Department. "We don't know what other weapons he might have access to."
local, jason knowles
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds