Brandon Hinton convicted in 2011 Evanston murder of John Costulas
September 19, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A man has been convicted for a 2011 murder in Evanston.
Police say Brandon Hinton attacked 61-year-old John Costulas on Howard Street, striking him in the head.
When Costulas fell to the ground, Hinton robbed him. The victim died from his injuries several days later.
Hinton was convicted of first degree murder. He'll be sentenced next month.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River 20 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible