Brandon Hinton convicted in 2011 Evanston murder of John Costulas
September 19, 2013 (EVANSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A man has been convicted for a 2011 murder in Evanston.
Police say Brandon Hinton attacked 61-year-old John Costulas on Howard Street, striking him in the head.
When Costulas fell to the ground, Hinton robbed him. The victim died from his injuries several days later.
Hinton was convicted of first degree murder. He'll be sentenced next month.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 43 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos