2 burned bodies found in car trunk at Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park
September 22, 2013 (PALOS PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two bodies were found burned in the trunk of a car in Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park.
Fire crews were called late Saturday night to report of a car on fire.
After the flames were extinguished, the bodies of a woman in her 70s and a woman in her 50s were found deceased in the back of the PT Cruiser's trunk.
The women are from Chicago, and are mother and daughter. Their identities have not been released.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...