2 burned bodies found in car trunk at Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park
September 22, 2013 (PALOS PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two bodies were found burned in the trunk of a car in Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park.
Fire crews were called late Saturday night to report of a car on fire.
After the flames were extinguished, the bodies of a woman in her 70s and a woman in her 50s were found deceased in the back of the PT Cruiser's trunk.
The women are from Chicago, and are mother and daughter. Their identities have not been released.
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later 5 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 24 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand