2 burned bodies found in car trunk at Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park
September 22, 2013 (PALOS PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two bodies were found burned in the trunk of a car in Cap Sauers Holdings Nature Preserve in southwest suburban Palos Park.
Fire crews were called late Saturday night to report of a car on fire.
After the flames were extinguished, the bodies of a woman in her 70s and a woman in her 50s were found deceased in the back of the PT Cruiser's trunk.
The women are from Chicago, and are mother and daughter. Their identities have not been released.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building 22 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 10 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 15 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 13 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery 6 min ago
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 42 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
22 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos