3 DuPage County home burglary suspects charged: Robin L. Harrison, Reginald Ungaro-Richardson, Ruben Vargas
September 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Three people were in police custody Wednesday charged with breaking into homes in DuPage County.
The suspects, Robin L. Harrison, Reginald Ungaro-Richardson, and Ruben Vargas, are from Glendale Heights and Carol Stream. Harrison and Ungaro-Richardson are charged with felony residential burglary. Vargas is charged with felony theft.
The DuPage County Sheriff's Office has not said what the trio allegedly stole or where the alleged crimes were committed.
According to a news release, the suspects were taken into custody late Tuesday afternoon.
Harrison's bond was set at $100,000. Ungaro-Richardson's bond was set at $150,000, and Vargas's bond was set at $35,000, the release said.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 9 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 40 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 39 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 26 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 13 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
9 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
40 min ago