Rich South High School fight injures 5
September 30, 2013 (RICHTON PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five people, including a police officer and a teacher, were sent to the hospital Monday after a fight at a south suburban high school.
This happened at Rich South High School in Richton Park.
Investigators say a teacher was hit in the head during the fight, an officer sprained his ankle, and three students had trouble breathing.
So far, there's no word on how the fight started.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 38 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash 5 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice 38 min ago
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 51 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
38 min ago