Rich South High School fight injures 5
September 30, 2013 (RICHTON PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five people, including a police officer and a teacher, were sent to the hospital Monday after a fight at a south suburban high school.
This happened at Rich South High School in Richton Park.
Investigators say a teacher was hit in the head during the fight, an officer sprained his ankle, and three students had trouble breathing.
So far, there's no word on how the fight started.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand