Rich South High School fight injures 5
September 30, 2013 (RICHTON PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five people, including a police officer and a teacher, were sent to the hospital Monday after a fight at a south suburban high school.
This happened at Rich South High School in Richton Park.
Investigators say a teacher was hit in the head during the fight, an officer sprained his ankle, and three students had trouble breathing.
So far, there's no word on how the fight started.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 9 min ago
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos