Friends hold vigil for Bryce Laspisa, Naperville man missing in California
September 30, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Friends held a vigil for a missing Naperville man on Monday night. Bryce Laspisa disappeared last month in California.
He is a graduate of Naperville Central High School. Friends lit candles on his behalf at Naperville's Frontier Sports Park.
Laspisa hasn't been seen since last month when he disappeared while traveling across California to visit his parents.
His vehicle was found burning in a rural area north of Los Angeles.
dupage county, local
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds