Multiple Sclerosis Society holds Dinner of Champions in Chicago
October 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society's Dinner of Champions was held Thursday night in Chicago.
Each year, this dinner honors corporations and organizations dedicated to making a difference with M.S.
The chairman of Madison Dearborn Partners, John Canning, was honored at this year's event, and ABC7's own Kathy Brock was the emcee.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 10 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby 15 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 32 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Chicago airports rank poorly for on-time departures 34 min ago
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
15 min ago