Rich Township High School District 227 to change crisis plan after massive brawl
October 4, 2013 (RICH TOWNSHIP, Ill.) (WLS) -- A south suburban school board says it will change its crisis management procedures following a massive brawl at Rich South High School this week.
Rich Township High School District 227's current plan calls for students at to be bused from one school to another.
On Monday, students from Rich Central were bused to rival Rich South High School.
The fire alarm was pulled and a massive brawl occurred between the students.
The district says it will review crisis management plans at its meeting next week.
In the meantime, security has been upgraded at both schools.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits