Former Office Depot supervisor sentenced in theft
October 4, 2013 (CAROL STREAM, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former supervisor at a suburban Office Depot was sentenced Friday to four and a half years in prison.
Brenda Robinson, 48, pleaded guilty in July to for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in merchandise from the company. Items included laptops, tablets, software and cleaning supplies.
Robinson worked at office depot in Carol Stream for about 10 years.
Prosecutors say between 2007 and July 2012, she stole items on at least 450 occasions.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party 38 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 51 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 37 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds 54 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos