Former Office Depot supervisor sentenced in theft
October 4, 2013 (CAROL STREAM, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former supervisor at a suburban Office Depot was sentenced Friday to four and a half years in prison.
Brenda Robinson, 48, pleaded guilty in July to for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in merchandise from the company. Items included laptops, tablets, software and cleaning supplies.
Robinson worked at office depot in Carol Stream for about 10 years.
Prosecutors say between 2007 and July 2012, she stole items on at least 450 occasions.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking