Ventra card reload change Monday
October 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Starting next week another change for CTA and Pace riders as the transit agencies switch over to the new Ventra payment system.
As of Monday commuters will no longer be able to reload value onto Chicago cards and won't be able to buy magnetic stripe transit cards at rail station vending machines.
However, customers will be able to continue to reload any magnetic stripe fare cards they already have until November 15.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 22 min ago
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery 47 min ago
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North 45 min ago
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes 59 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado 15 min ago
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville 26 min ago
- Lucas, Hobson donate $25M to After School Matters 28 min ago
- Atheists erect 8-foot 'A' in Chicago to mark holidays 37 min ago
- Report: R. Kelly mansion in Olympia Fields purchased
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
47 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
15 min ago
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in...
45 min ago