Highland Park woman pitches product on Shark Tank
October 4, 2013 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A north suburban mother is on Shark Tank Friday night to pitch her product aimed at helping kids have sweet dreams.
"And if your kids have monsters under the bed, our bubble gum scented monster repellant will keep the monsters far, far away," said Debbie Glickman, Fairytale Wishes Inc.
Debbie Glickman isn't tipping her hand as to whether she hooked a shark with her sprays that repel monsters, help children sleep well, or summon the tooth fairy.
But the Highland Park mother of two says she had a blast appearing on Shark Tank.
"Deal or no deal, my little company is getting a national television recognition, which for me is just icing on the cake," said Debbie Glickman, Fairytale Wishes Inc.
You can watch her appearance on Shark Tank Friday night at 8 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas